The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Develop and implement solutions to problems encountered in all phases of the design process.
- Create visual communications through the application of design theories and principles to develop effective design solutions.
- Apply typographic skills and knowledge to create effective visual communications.
- Apply a variety of technologies to create, capture, and manipulate design elements in producing a final product.
- Communicate effectively, credibly, and accurately with clients, supervisors, coworkers, and target audiences.
- Apply effective business practices and project management skills appropriate to his/her position in the web design field.
- Develop personal and professional strategies and plans to improve job performance and professional relationships with clients, coworkers, and supervisors.