The successful completion of the program will enable the graduate to:
- Adopt appropriate methods and materials to perform tasks within the technical disciplines.
- Use industry-related terminology correctly and effectively in all aspects of work being undertaken.
- Model safe practices while operating tools and equipment for all work sites including theatre, workshops and live events.
- Implement processes for fabricating and assembling production elements from an effective interpretation of project specifications.
- Synthesize information and ideas gathered from multiple resources and prior experiences to plan and create discipline-based products.
- Balance multiple priorities to meet external expectations.
- Contribute effectively to the overall management of projects related to theatrical and live event productions by working collaboratively with others.
- Assess feasibility of projects based on creative concepts and production constraints.
- Solve design and technical problems based on analysis of production documents and support materials.
- Establish professional networking and business relationships in the theatre and live event community.