For the Winter 2021 semester, this program will be delivered through a hybrid model that combines remote and in-person learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
Quality assurance professionals apply engineering and management principles to improve quality, efficiency, and profit for the companies they serve. They play vital decision making roles, and are increasingly in demand.
Here are some sample job titles for graduates of this program:
- ISO Coordinator
- Quality Assurance Auditer
- Quality Assurance Professional
- Quality Control Inspector
- Quality Control Supervisor
- Quality Engineer
- Total Quality Management Coordinator