For the Fall 2020 semester, this program will be delivered entirely through remote learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
- Manage the scope, cost, timing, and quality of the project, at all times focused on project success as defined by project stakeholders.
- Align the project to the organization's strategic plans and business justification throughout its lifecycle.
- Identify project goals, constraints, deliverables, performance criteria, control needs, and resource requirements in consultation with stakeholders.
- Implement project management knowledge, processes, lifecycle and the embodied concepts, tools and techniques in order to achieve project success.
- Adapt projects in response to issues that arise internally and externally.
- Interact with team and stakeholders in a professional manner, respecting differences, to ensure a collaborative project environment.
- Utilize technology tools for communication, collaboration, information management, and decision support.
- Implement general business concepts, practices, and tools to facilitate project success.
- Apply appropriate legal and ethical standards.
- Adapt project management practices to meet the needs of stakeholders from multiple sectors of the economy (i.e. consulting, government, arts, media, and charity organizations).
- Apply project management practices to the launch of new programs, initiatives, products, services, and events relative to the needs of stakeholders.
- Appraise the role of project management in organization change.