The successful completion of this program will enable the graduate to:
- Perform plumbing and finishing tasks with the various building stages.
- Contribute to the follow-up of achievements book, log books and inventories.
- Communicate efficiently orally and in writing with all the stakeholders.
- Create databases in order to estimate equipment, materials, costs and production time required for the execution of work.
- Interpret plans and specifications by applying plumbing codes and regulations.
- Be a team worker and comply with schedules, costs, the quantity and quality of plumbing projects in compliance with agreements according to rules and codes.
- Apply the mechanical plumbing principles to reach the desired energy efficiency results.
- Comply with health and safety rules according to construction standards.
- Comply with ethics rules regarding the standards and practices of the trade.