The successful completion of the program will enable the graduate to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the performing arts industry, including live performance genres, production processes, careers and work environments.
- Demonstrate introductory levels of performance and production skill and has identified areas of potential aptitude and interest.
- Formulate career goals, develop educational strategies to reach those goals, and complete a portfolio and/or prepare audition material appropriate for admission to further studies.
- Interact in a professional manner appropriate to the specific requirements of the performing arts industry.
- Work creatively within a team to prepare and execute a live performance.