The successful completion of the program will enable the graduate to:
- Plan career and education pathways, based upon potential aptitude and interest, that are specific to the genres, processes and roles within the performing arts industry.
- Exhibit fundamental performance and production skills reflective of an emerging level of personal process and methodology.
- Reflect and critique performance skills of self and peers to inform future performance.
- Curate and showcase audition material for a variety of performance and/or educational opportunities.
- Interact in a professional manner appropriate to the performing arts industry.
- Prepare and execute a live performance working collaboratively and creatively with others.