For the Fall 2020 semester, this program will be delivered entirely through remote learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
The successful completion of the program will enable the graduate to:
- Plan career and education pathways, based upon potential aptitude and interest, that are specific to the genres, processes and roles within the performing arts industry.
- Exhibit fundamental performance and production skills reflective of an emerging level of personal process and methodology.
- Reflect and critique performance skills of self and peers to inform future performance.
- Curate and showcase audition material for a variety of performance and/or educational opportunities.
- Interact in a professional manner appropriate to the performing arts industry.
- Prepare and execute a live performance working collaboratively and creatively with others.