This program is not currently accepting applications. However, you may be interested in our Office Administration – Executive program.
The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Conduct oneself professionally and adhere to relevant legislation, standards and codes of ethics.
- Manage the scheduling, coordination and organization of administrative tasks and workflow within specific deadlines and according to set priorities and procedures.
- Coordinate the collection, analysis, distribution and response to communications in the workplace to facilitate the flow of information.
- Operate and provide support to others related to the use of office equipment and technologies.
- Evaluate, establish and administer legal records management systems to ensure confidential, secure, accessible and organized electronic and paper records.
- Produce client account and billing records for legal services by compiling relevant information and using accounting software.
- Produce legal documentation for corporate, civil, family, real estate and wills and estates law using available technologies and applying industry standards.
- Use interpersonal and client service skills to respond to diversity and to support the goals of the organization.