As a graduate of Sheridan's Office Administration – Legal program, you'll be ready to begin your career as a legal administrative assistant. Many of our grads also continue their education and advance in their career to become law clerks, paralegals, office managers and senior administrators.
Here are some areas in which you might work:
- Criminal or litigation law administration
- Estate administration
- Real estate law administration
- Family law administration
- Intellectual property law administration
- Corporate or business law administration