For the Winter 2021 semester, this program will be delivered entirely through remote learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Conduct oneself professionally and adhere to relevant legislation, standards and codes of ethics.
- Manage the scheduling, coordination and organization of administrative tasks and workflow within specific deadlines and according to set priorities.
- Coordinate the collection, analysis, distribution and response to communications in the workplace to facilitate the flow of information.
- Operate and provide support to others related to the use of office equipment and technologies.
- Evaluate, establish and administer health records management systems to ensure confidential, secure, accessible and organized electronic and paper records.
- Produce financial and client billing records for health services by compiling relevant information and using accounting software.
- Produce health documents and reports using available technologies and applying industry standards.
- Use interpersonal and client service skills to respond to the diverse needs of clients, their family members and the health care team.
- Identify and use non-invasive clinical tasks to support effective and efficient health service operations.