For the Fall 2020 semester, this program will be delivered entirely through remote learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Conduct oneself professionally and adhere to relevant legislation, standards and codes of ethics.
- Manage the scheduling, coordination and organization of administrative tasks and workflow within specific deadlines and according to set priorities.
- Coordinate the collection, analysis, distribution and response to communications in the workplace to facilitate the flow of information.
- Operate and provide support related to the use, maintenance and procurement of office equipment and technologies.
- Evaluate, establish and administer a variety of records management systems to ensure confidential, secure, accessible and organized electronic and paper records.
- Produce financial documents and reports by identifying and compiling relevant information and using accounting software.
- Prepare and produce a variety of business documents using available technologies and applying industry standards.
- Use interpersonal, leadership and client service skills to respond to diversity and to support the vision and mission of the organization.
- Research, analyze and summarize information on resources and services and prepare summary reports with recommendations.
- Select and use information technologies to support communication with internal and external stakeholders and to promote the organization.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, special events and make travel arrangements, including the preparation of related documentation.
- Support the implementation of projects by applying basic principles of project management.