Currently, Sheridan Office Administration - Executive program courses are held at the Davis Campus in Brampton. Beginning in fall 2019, the program will be moving to the Hazel McCallion Campus in Mississauga, Ontario.
The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Conduct oneself professionally and adhere to relevant legislation, standards and codes of ethics.
- Manage the scheduling, coordination and organization of administrative tasks and workflow within specific deadlines and according to set priorities.
- Coordinate the collection, analysis, distribution and response to communications in the workplace to facilitate the flow of information.
- Operate and provide support related to the use, maintenance and procurement of office equipment and technologies.
- Evaluate, establish and administer a variety of records management systems to ensure confidential, secure, accessible and organized electronic and paper records.
- Produce financial documents and reports by identifying and compiling relevant information and using accounting software.
- Prepare and produce a variety of business documents using available technologies and applying industry standards.
- Use interpersonal, leadership and client service skills to respond to diversity and to support the vision and mission of the organization.
- Research, analyze and summarize information on resources and services and prepare summary reports with recommendations.
- Select and use information technologies to support communication with internal and external stakeholders and to promote the organization.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, special events and make travel arrangements, including the preparation of related documentation.
- Support the implementation of projects by applying basic principles of project management.