Currently, Sheridan Office Administration - Executive program courses are held at the Davis Campus in Brampton. Beginning in fall 2019, the program will be moving to the Hazel McCallion Campus in Mississauga, Ontario.
As a graduate of Sheridan's Office Administration – Executive diploma program, you'll be ready to take on the responsibilities of a busy professional office.
Here are some jobs you might find:
- Administrative or Executive Assistant
- Human Resources Clerk
- Office Administrator or Supervisor
- Product Information Coordinator
- Project Manager Assistant
- Records Management Coordinator