For the Fall 2020 semester, this program will be delivered through a hybrid model that combines remote and in-person learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Complete all work in compliance with current legislation, standards, regulations and guidelines.
- Contribute to the application of quality control and quality assurance procedures to meet organizational standards and requirements.
- Comply with current health and safety legislation, as well as organizational practices and procedures.
- Support sustainability best practices in workplaces.
- Use current and emerging technologies to support the implementation of mechanical and manufacturing projects.
- Troubleshoot and solve standard mechanical problems by applying mathematics and fundamentals of mechanics.
- Contribute to the interpretation and preparation of mechanical drawings and other related technical documents.
- Perform routine technical measurements accurately using appropriate instruments and equipment.
- Assist in manufacturing, assembling, maintaining and repairing mechanical components according to required specifications.
- Select, use and maintain machinery, tools and equipment for the installation, manufacturing and repair of basic mechanical components.