For the Winter 2021 semester, this program will be delivered through a hybrid model that combines remote and in-person learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Complete all work in compliance with current legislation, standards, regulations and guidelines.
- Apply quality control and quality assurance procedures to meet organizational standards and requirements.
- Comply with current health and safety legislation, as well as organizational practices and procedures.
- Apply sustainability best practices in workplaces.
- Use current and emerging technologies to support the implementation of mechanical and manufacturing projects.
- Analyze and solve mechanical problems by applying mathematics and fundamentals of mechanics.
- Interpret, prepare and modify mechanical drawings and other related technical documents.
- Perform technical measurements accurately using appropriate instruments and equipment.
- Manufacture, assemble, maintain and repair mechanical components according to required specifications.
- Contribute to the planning, implementation and evaluation of projects.