For the Winter 2021 semester, this program will be delivered through a hybrid model that combines remote and in-person learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
An advanced diploma in mechanical engineering can create opportunities that a two-year diploma might not provide. Employers value the co-op experience and specialized knowledge you gain in your third year of studies.
You might qualify for more advanced roles immediately after graduation, such as:
- Mechanical Designer
- HVAC Technologist
- Automotive Designer
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologist
- Aerospace Engineering Technologist
- Power Generation Engineering and Design
- Process Control Technologist
- Product Developer and Researcher