For the Winter 2021 semester, this program will be delivered entirely through remote learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Formulate a marketing plan that will meet the needs or goals of a business or organization.
- Develop an integrated marketing communications plan for a product, concept, good and/or service based on an identified market need or target.
- Formulate strategies for developing new and/or modified products, concepts, goods and services that respond to evolving market needs.
- Develop strategies for the efficient and effective placement/distribution of products, concepts, goods and services that respond to evolving markets.
- Evaluate the impact of using different marketing strategies for a product, concept, good and/or service, on the finances, Return on Investment (ROI) and business goals of an organization.
- Evaluate the viability of a concept, product, good and/or service in a local, national or international market.
- Conduct market research to provide information needed to make marketing decisions.
- Communicate marketing information persuasively and accurately in oral, written, graphic and interactive media formats.
- Plan, prepare and deliver a sales presentation or pitch that addresses the needs of the client.
- Develop strategies with clients, customers, and consumers and others to grow and maintain relationships.
- Develop learning and development strategies and plans to enhance professional growth in the field.
- Apply entrepreneurial strategies to identify and respond to new career opportunities that might include contract employment, and self-employment initiatives.
- Participate in and contribute to a framework of organizational policies and practices, when conducting business of the organization.
- Apply the principles of business ethics and corporate social responsibility to business decisions.
- Employ the management techniques of planning, organizing, directing, and controlling of marketing functions and activities in response to the business needs of the organization.