This program is not currently accepting applications.
- Postsecondary diploma or degree.
- Demonstrated competence through related work, and/or educational experience.
Eligible applicants will be selected on the combination of the following:
- Previous academic achievement
- Demonstrated work and life experience
- Submission of a portfolio
A portfolio review fee is required with the submission.
Postsecondary transcripts indicating courses completed to date must be submitted to ontariocolleges.ca at the time of application.
Domestic applicants with education outside of Canada must have their transcripts assessed for equivalency through ICAS or WES. A general (document-by-document) or a comprehensive (course-by-course) assessment is required.
Applicants who do not meet the admission requirements for this program will be assessed and advised individually and may be considered for other, related programs.