The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Facilitate effective completion of both individual and collaborative interactive media projects.
- Use and evaluate best practices and tools to design and develop dynamic, rich-media content.
- Conduct and evaluate a thorough assessment of the requirements of a complex interactive media project.
- Coordinate the development, budgeting, planning and professional presentation of a complex interactive media project.
- Design and coordinate a complex media project (interface, navigation, graphics, text treatment) using best practice design and development principles and development principles and applying conceptual and theoretical frameworks.
- Manage the building of effective and dynamic complex websites and/or mobile applications.
- Propose solutions to ethical and professional issues arising in an online environment.
- Apply research and conceptual skills to propose optimal solutions for mobile/multimedia/web development problems and facilitate these skills within the project team.
- Provide creative leadership that results in the effective design, development and implementation of complex interactive media projects.
- Evaluate the financial, technical and artistic success of a complex interactive media project and present recommendations for improvement.