For the Winter 2021 semester, this program will be delivered through a hybrid model that combines remote and in-person learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
The skills and hands-on experience you acquire in Sheridan’s Electronics Engineering Technology program can lead to specialized positions within the electronics industry.
Upon graduation, you may find employment in roles such as:
- Computer Aided Designer
- Communication Technologist
- Field Application Technologist
- Embedded System Programmer
- Instrument Technologist
- Control System Specialist
- Power and Automation Technologist