The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Apply holistic, user-centred design approaches to analyze and document client needs.
- Apply design research methods to build an empirical and analytical knowledge base that informs a digital product design solution.
- Create a design that supports a business strategy resulting in a successful digital product.
- Use data analytics to inform the design of meaningful user experiences.
- Vet sustainable digital product design solutions to create a better user experience based on an analysis of user needs.
- Design effective and engaging digital product interfaces for optimal user experiences.
- Collaborate effectively with peers to resolve real-world challenges.