The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Analyze and resolve information technology problems through the application of systematic approaches and diagnostic tools.
- Support the implementation and administration of computer systems.
- Support the implementation and administration of networking solutions.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, and upgrade components of computer systems.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, and upgrade components of networks.
- Use a variety of scripting tools and languages to automate routine tasks.
- Follow, monitor, and document data storage procedures designed to ensure the integrity of information.
- Apply knowledge of security issues to the implementation of information technology solutions.
- Provide efficient and effective technical support to clients in a manner that promotes safe computing practices and reduces the risk of the issue recurring.
- Conform to workplace expectations found in information technology (IT) environments.
- Contribute to the successful completion of the project applying the project management principles in use.