This program was formerly known as Information Technologies Support Services.
For the Winter 2021 semester, this program will be delivered entirely through remote learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
The successful completion of this program will enable the graduate to:
- Analyze and resolve basic information technology problems through the application of systemic approaches.
- Support the analysis, planning, design, development and implementation of computer systems and networks.
- Design, install, configure, troubleshoot and manage components of computer systems and networks.
- Apply basic knowledge of software application development.
- Apply basic knowledge of database connectivity issues and concepts.
- Apply principles of data management to ensure the integrity of information.
- Complete all work in compliance with relevant policies, practices, processes and procedures.
- Participate as an effective individual and member of a team.
- Interpret, produce, and present work-related documents and information effectively and accurately.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve job performance and promote personal and professional growth.
- Install, configure, and optimize microcomputer operating systems and network application software including Windows and Linux software.
- Install, manage, and maintain web servers; design and develop websites.
- Implement cross-platform integration among PC/LAN and mid-range computing systems.