This program is not currently offered. However, you may be interested in our new Digital Creature Animation – Technical Direction program.
- Apply appropriate principles of animation to pre-rigged or original designs.
- Demonstrate personal style through design elements.
- Demonstrate proficiency in operating and troubleshooting a computer animation pipeline system including file management and shell scripting.
- Plan and problem-solve the production of 3D animated sequences.
- Meet project deadlines.
- Identify hardware and software protocols specific to the field of animation.
- Integrate computer generated imagery and live action elements.
- Simulate real and expressive lighting.
- Demonstrate advanced rendering techniques.
- Demonstrate advanced computer animation software scripting.