For the Winter 2021 semester, this program will be delivered entirely through remote learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Contribute to the development of a marketing plan that will meet the needs or goals of a business or organization.
- Contribute to the development of an integrated marketing communication plan of a product, concept, good, and/or service based on an identified market need or target.
- Contribute to the development of new and/or modified marketing concepts, products, goods, and/or services that respond to market needs.
- Contribute to the development of strategies for the efficient and effective placement/distribution of a product, good, and/or service to respond to an evolving market.
- Contribute to the development of strategies related to pricing for a product, good and/or service.
- Analyze the viability of a concept, product, good, and/or service in local, national or global markets.
- Participate in conducting market research to provide information needed to make marketing decisions.
- Communicate marketing information persuasively and accurately, in oral, written, graphic and interactive media formats.
- Plan, prepare and deliver a sales presentation or pitch to address the needs of the client.
- Develop strategies with clients, customers, consumers, co-workers, supervisors, and others to maintain and grow working relationships.
- Develop learning and development strategies to enhance professional growth in the field.
- Apply entrepreneurial strategies to identify and respond to new career opportunities that might include contract employment, and self-employment initiatives.
- Operate within a framework of organizational policies and practices, when conducting business of the organization.