This program gives you the skills you need to improve operational efficiency, save money, and drive business value.
Things you'll do and learn
- Develop business processes to achieve organizational goals.
- Integrate appropriate technologies for analysis and development of business processes.
- Create sound business arguments, using financial and cost analysis to justify any process change.
- Use SAP enterprise resource planning software (Sheridan is a member of the SAP University Alliances program).
- Case Studies: allow you to explore practical situations in a structured learning environment.
- Industry Project: As part of a small consulting team, you'll tackle a real business problem with a client company.
- Co-op: At the end of the academic portion of the program, you may apply to participate in a work term to gain further hands-on experience.
This program is delivered in a way that accommodates the schedule of working adults. You'll have three intensive one-week sessions (one each in October, December and April) where you'll attend classes from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. These intensive weeks mean you'll have fewer weekly in-class hours throughout the year. Some of the program is also presented in a convenient online format.
Sheridan's Business Analysis and Process Management graduate certificate program is accredited by the Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council through its National Accreditation Program (the NAP).
The NAP recognizes educational offerings in supply chain-related topics that meet the Council's standards for accreditation, created with significant input from supply chain stakeholders. The standards are based on national and international best practices and principles, and include requirements for course/program needs assessment, design, development, delivery and student evaluation. As an accredited program, Sheridan's Business Analysis and Process Management graduate certificate program meets all of those standards.
The Business Analysis and Process Management graduate certificate is also affiliated with the International Institute of Business Analysts (IIBA).
The program focuses on manufacturing, supply chain, financial services and health care industries, in both the public and private sectors.
Ontario College Graduate Certificate
- 1 year (2 Semesters)
- Program code: PBAPM
Column one has the Start date, second the Locations and third the Availability Start date Locations Availability Sep 2021 Hazel McCallion Campus (Mississauga) Available