Earn your Professional Sales Certificate
Upon graduation, Pilon School of Business marketing students have the ability to earn a professional certificate from the Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA). Students in the marketing diploma program who complete six core courses that align with the CPSA Skills and Knowledge Competencies will be eligible to apply for the Professional Sales Certificate from the CPSA.
The six core courses are:
- Communications competency: Business Communications – COMM12423
- Marketing competency: Marketing I – MKTG19439
- Relationship Building/Account Management competency: Customer Relationship Management – MKTG20480 or Sales Account Management – SALE37725
- Consultative Selling competency: Professional Selling – SALE24565
- Self-Development: The Professional Edge – BUSM13551
- Business Acumen: Marketing Ethics and Law – BUSM14717
Earning the CPSA Professional Sales Certificate can also give students a head start in attaining the Certified Sales Professional (CSP) designation by fulfilling its educational requirements.
Sheridan students will also be eligible to compete for the CPSA’s Sales Excellence Awards, which recognize outstanding academic performance and engagement in college activities. Five cash prizes are awarded in five Canadian regions annually.