For the Fall 2020 semester, this program will be delivered entirely through remote learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
- Process and maintain financial records in compliance with relevant policies, procedures and regulations for individuals and/or organizations.
- Prepare and present financial information in compliance with relevant legislation and regulations for individuals and/or organizations.
- Analyze financial reports for individuals and/or organizations by applying financial mathematics and statistics.
- Develop and evaluate a financial plan to meet individuals' and/or organizations' needs and objectives.
- Develop, implement and co-ordinate marketing strategies to promote financial products and services and to enhance customer service.
- Develop and implement strategies to establish and maintain professional networking and business relationships in the finance sector.
- Analyze and evaluate within a Canadian context, the impact of economic variables. legislation, ethics, technology and the environments on individuals' and/or organizations' operations.
- Develop, implement and evaluate ongoing strategies for personal and professional development, highlighting ethics, values and standards in the finance sector.
- Co-ordinate the planning, implementation, management and evaluation of team projects by applying project management principles.