For the Fall 2020 semester, this program will be delivered entirely through remote learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
Earn your QAFP or CFP designations
Students interested in pursuing their Qualified Associate Financial Planner (QAFP) or Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designations must complete all of the following courses, recognized by FP Canada as "core curriculum," with a minimum grade of 60% in each course.
- FINA30497 — Investments 1
- FINA34780 — Investments 2
- FINA36675 — Financial Statement Analysis
- FINA10025 — Topics in Financial Planning
- FINA27017 — Consumer Credit
- FINA19014 — Tax Strategies for Financial Planning 1
- FINA27198 — Tax Strategies for Financial Planning 2
- FINA30016 — Insurance
- FINA38448 — Estate Planning and Ethics
- FINA34857 — Retirement Planning
For more information on the QAFP and CFP designations, please visit fpcanada.ca.