Fees are in Canadian dollars and include tuition, health insurance and ancillary charges.
Your education is a big investment, and we're here to help! There are many financial aid options available to assist you, including OSAP, scholarships, bursaries, and Work Study. Keep an eye on our Financial Aid & Awards page for regular updates, and check out these important links:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Scholarships, awards and bursaries
- Work Study Assistance Program
Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarship
Information about Fall 2020 Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarships is coming soon.
Sheridan is pleased to provide an Entrance Scholarship to select applicants in the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering): $2,500
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration programs in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources Management, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management: $2,000
- Honours Bachelor of Community Safety: $1,500
- Honours Bachelor of Craft and Design programs in Ceramics, Furniture, Glass, Industrial Design and Textiles: $1,500
- Honours Bachelor of Information Sciences (information Systems Security): $1,500
- Honours Bachelor of Mobile Computing: $1,500
- Honours Bachelor of Photography: $1,500
To be eligible for the entrance scholarship, recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Have received an offer of admission to a specific Sheridan degree program, including notification of the entrance scholarship in the offer.
- Have achieved an admission GPA of 80% or greater at time of the offer of admission.
- Have met the Entrance Scholarship qualification based on the program-specific Admissions GPA of the 6 highest Grade 12 senior level credits, including required courses.
- Will be attending full-time postsecondary studies in Fall 2019 and paying full-time fees.
- Are Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
Scholarship recipients will be notified by the Admissions Office and will be required to complete the following:
- Accept the Offer of Admission by the expiry date noted at ontariocolleges.ca
- Pay their fees or non-refundable tuition deposit by the due date on the invoice.
- Maintain their GPA, ensuring that their final GPA is 80% or higher as explained in the Admissions criteria above.
Entrance scholarships will be finalized once the tuition deposit has been paid and we’ve received final grades in July. Those with Conditional Offers of Admission are required to meet the admissions conditions as set out on the offer letter or the offer and the scholarship may be revoked. Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarships will be posted to the Sheridan Student account early in the Fall 2019 semester.