For the Fall 2020 semester, this program will be delivered entirely through remote learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, including these required courses:
- One English, Grade 12 (ENG4U) with a minimum 65%
- One Grade 11* or 12 Mathematics (U or M) with a minimum 60%
- Four other Grade 12 subjects at the U or M level: *Applicants presenting with the math Grade 11 (U or M) must have 5 other (U) or (M) courses at the Grade 12 level.
- Minimum 65% overall average
- Two semesters of postsecondary education including required courses with minimum 65% overall average
Eligible applicants are selected on the assessment of their previous academic achievement (the average of their six highest senior-level credits, including required courses) and the results of a portfolio assessment. A portfolio fee is required with submission.
Applicants who do not meet the admission requirements for this program will be assessed and advised individually and may be considered for other, related programs.
Sheridan has been granted a consent by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities to offer this degree for a further seven-year term starting July 28, 2017 and subject to renewal thereafter. Application to the Ministry for renewal of the consent is a prescribed and cyclical requirement for degree programs at all Ontario Colleges. Sheridan will ensure that all students admitted to the Honours Bachelor of Interior Design program during the period of consent will have the opportunity to complete the program within a reasonable time frame. Credentials earned during the period of consent remain valid, even if Ministry consent to offer the program is withdrawn in the future. Prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (e.g. acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies, or other educational institutions).