Coming soon! The first classes for this new program will be offered in September 2019. Applications will be available in October 2018.
- Create sustainable engineering solutions through applications of mathematical, scientific and fundamental engineering concepts, methods and techniques.
- Create sustainable engineering solutions that are based on feasibility, technology, environmental impact and economic assessments.
- Validate conclusions through investigations of complex engineering problems that include relevant experimentation, data collection, analysis, interpretation and synthesis.
- Design a system, component or process that meets regulatory and industry standards and considers health and safety risks, economic, environmental, cultural and social impacts.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the techniques, skills and tools necessary for mechanical engineering practice with an understanding of the associated limitations.
- Perform as an effective team member and leader in collaborative, multidisciplinary settings.
- Communicate technical concepts and issues effectively with both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of the professional engineer in society.
- Analyze the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, societal and environmental context.
- Demonstrate ethical conduct, accountability and equity consistent with the requirement of the profession.
- Incorporate business practices, including project management tools and techniques, into practices of engineering.
- Develop self-leadership strategies to enhance personal and professional effectiveness that is responsive to a rapidly changing world.