Effective Fall 2020, this program will not be accepting new students into Year 1. Students who are interested in obtaining this degree are encouraged to complete Years 1 & 2 through Sheridan's Early Childhood Education diploma program. Once you've received your ECE diploma, you'll be eligible to apply for this degree, entering directly into Year 3. View the Degree Completion page for details.
When you complete the Early Childhood Leadership (ECL) bachelor’s degree, you'll be prepared to guide and lead curriculum and pedagogy in Ontario’s early childhood settings.
Here are some places you might work:
- Before- and after-school programs
- Child-care centres and programs
- Early intervention services
- Early learning/full-day kindergarten programs
- Newcomer Programs
- Ontario Early Years Centres and other family resource programs
- Research Centres