Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, including these required courses:
- English, Grade 12 (ENG4U or equivalent) with a minimum 65%
- Mathematics, Grade 12 Advanced Functions (MHF4U or equivalent) with a minimum 60%, or Grade 12 Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U or equivalent) with a minimum 60%, or successful completion of Sheridan’s Mathematical Functions for Business (MATH18263) course with a minimum 60%, offered through Continuing and Professional Studies.
- Four other Grade 12 credits (U or M or equivalent) with a minimum 60%
- Minimum 65% overall average
- Two semesters of postsecondary education, including required courses, with a minimum of 65% overall average.
Eligible applicants are selected on the basis of previous academic achievement (the average of their six highest senior-level credits, including required courses).
Applicants who do not meet the admission requirements for this program will be assessed and advised individually and may be considered for other, related programs.
Sheridan has been granted a consent by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development to offer this applied degree for a seven-year term starting December 17, 2013. Sheridan will ensure that all students admitted to the Honours Bachelor of Business Administration program during the period of consent will have the opportunity to complete the program within a reasonable time frame. Credentials earned during the period of consent remain valid, even if Ministry consent to offer the program is withdrawn in the future. Prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (e.g. acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies, or other educational institutions).
Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarship: Fall 2019
Sheridan is pleased to provide an Entrance Scholarship to select applicants in specific degree programs. See this program's Fees & Financial Aid page for details.