Fees are in Canadian dollars and include tuition, health insurance and ancillary charges.
Your education is a big investment, and we're here to help! There are many financial aid options available to assist you, including OSAP, scholarships, bursaries, and Work Study. Keep an eye on our Financial Aid & Awards page for regular updates, and check out these important links:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Scholarships, awards and bursaries
- Work Study Assistance Program
Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarship
Sheridan is pleased to provide a $1,500 Entrance Scholarship to select applicants in specific degree programs.
To be eligible for this entrance scholarship, recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Have received an offer of admission to a specific Sheridan degree program, including notification of the entrance scholarship in the offer.
- Have achieved an admission GPA of 80% or greater at time of the offer of admission.
- Have met the Entrance Scholarship qualification based on the program-specific Admissions GPA of the 6 highest Grade 12 senior level credits, including required courses.
- Will have completed secondary school within one year of the Sheridan program start date.
- Will be starting postsecondary studies in Fall 2017.
- Are Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
Scholarship recipients will be notified by the Admissions Office and will be required to complete the following:
- Accept the Offer of Admission by the expiry date noted at ontariocolleges.ca
- Pay their fees or non-refundable tuition deposit by the due date on the invoice.
- Maintain their GPA, ensuring that their final GPA is 80% or higher as explained in the Admissions criteria above.
Entrance scholarships will be finalized once the tuition deposit has been paid and we’ve received final grades in July. Those with Conditional Offers of Admission are required to meet the admissions conditions as set out on the offer letter or the offer and the scholarship may be revoked. Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarships will be posted to the Sheridan Student account early in the Fall semester.