For the Fall 2020 semester, this program will be delivered entirely through remote learning. View delivery modes for all programs.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, including these required courses:
- English, Grade 12 (ENG4U)
- Any Grade 12 science (U or M) or Grade 12 Computer Science (U) or Grade 12 Computer Engineering Technology (U or M)
- Any Grade 12 mathematics (U)
- Three other Grade 12 credits (U or M)
- Minimum 65% overall average
- Two semesters of postsecondary education including required courses with a minimum 65% overall average
- Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of their previous academic achievement (the average of their six highest senior-level credits, including required courses).
- Applicants who do not meet the admission requirements for this program will be assessed and advised individually and may be considered for other, related programs.
English Language ProficiencyAll applicants whose first language is not English must meet Sheridan's English Proficiency Requirements.
Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarship
Sheridan is pleased to provide an Entrance Scholarship in the amount of $1,000 to select applicants in this degree program. View Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarship details for eligibility criteria and more.
Sheridan has been granted a consent by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities to offer this degree for a further seven-year term starting June 27, 2014 and subject to renewal thereafter. Application to the Ministry for renewal of the consent is a prescribed and cyclical requirement for degree programs at all Ontario Colleges. Sheridan will ensure that all students admitted to the Honours Bachelor of Applied Information Sciences (Information Systems Security) program during the period of consent will have the opportunity to complete the program within a reasonable time frame. Credentials earned during the period of consent remain valid, even if Ministry consent to offer the program is withdrawn in the future. Prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (e.g. acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies or other educational institutions).