Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, including these required courses:
- English, Grade 12 (ENG4U).
- Any grade 12 science (U or M), or Grade 12 Computer Science (ICS4U) or Grade 12 Computer Engineering Technology (U or M) and
- Any grade 12 mathematics (U);
- Three other Grade 12 subjects (U or M); and
- Minimum 65% overall average.
- Two semesters of postsecondary education including required courses with a minimum 65% overall average.
Eligible applicants are selected on the basis of previous academic achievement (the average of their six highest senior-level credits, including required courses). Applicants who do not meet the admission requirements for this program will be assessed and advised individually and may be considered for other, related programs.
Sheridan has been granted a consent by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities to offer this applied degree for a seven-year term starting June 11, 2013. Sheridan will ensure that all students admitted to the Bachelor of Applied Computer Science (Mobile Computing) program during the period of consent will have the opportunity to complete the program within a reasonable time frame. Prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (e.g. acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies, or other educational institutions).
Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarship
Sheridan is pleased to provide a $1,000 Entrance Scholarship to select applicants in specific degree programs. See this program's Fees & Financial Aid page for details.